Please use the link below to assess your risk and follow instructions
How to avoid spreading or catching
There are things you can do to reduce the spread:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not hands) when you sneeze
- Discard tissues immediately
- Wash you hands with soap and water often – use a hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you think you have been infected with Coronavirus
- self isolate,
- do not go to your GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital,
- and call NHS 111 for advice
What is self Isolation?
If you are asked to self isolate, you should
- stay at home,
- stay away from work, schools or public places,
- do not use public transport or taxis,
- ask friends or families to run errands for you,
- avoid visitors coming to your house – it is ok for delivery of food or essential items,
- and you may be asked to do this for 14 days to reduce the spread of infection to other people.
What is the treatment for Coronavirus?
There is currently no treatment for this illness.
Antibiotics do not help as they do not work against any virus.
Any treatment that you are advised to take will be to treat the symptoms not fight the illness.
Self Isolation for 14 days.
More information is available at: